Hi there, today I’m going to show you how can you download anyone’s Whatsapp stories directly to your android device easily. We can use a simple app for download Whatsapp stories. If you’re a regular user of Whatsapp, I prefigure you already know and aware about WhatsApp stories feature. This story feature first came in Snapchat. You may have seen it if you’re a Snapchat user. Then it came into Instagram and WhatsApp, then Facebook too. In WhatsApp, people can post pictures, videos, and gifs as their story for 24 hours. And others can view and reply to them with a personal message. But Whatsapp has no option given to download stories.
Whatsapp can add a download option for their stories without any doubt, but I’m pretty sure they won’t do that for some kind of reasons. So that’s why I bring this tutorial for tell you how to download Whatsapp stories on your android device easily. There will be a couple of ways to save Whatsapp stories. Most of us doing is taking a screenshot of others stories and crop them. But I’m going to show the easiest method ever which you can use on your device to save Whatsapp stories. I guarantee this app is easy to follow even if you are a newbie.
Recommended – How to Convert WhatsApp Chat into .txt File
How to Download WhatsApp Stories on Android
Here is the step by step guide with screenshots to download Whatsapp stories on your mobile. Make sure you have Whatsapp installed on your phone before using this app.
Also, take a look at this – WhatsApp Plus Apk Latest Version Download
- Download the app called Story Saver for WhatsApp from Google Play.
- Now open Whatsapp on your mobile and navigate to Status tab. Then view all stories you want to save.
- Open Story Saver for WhatsApp app and you will see all the stories you have already watched. This app shows only stories you have viewed already. So you need to first view them before downloading.
- Once you opened the Story Saver app, select any story you want to save then hit Download to save it into your gallery.
- If you want to download multiple stories at once, long press on each image or video and click Save icon at the top right corner.
- Go to Downloads tab at the bottom right corner to view your all downloaded stories. You will be able to view, share or delete your stories from here.
This app is really easy to use. Now you can save any Whatsapp story easily on your android phone using this app. It works fine with Whatsapp and GBWhatsapp.
Now you know how to download Whatsapp stories easily on your android phone. This is the easiest way of doing this. No more screenshots and crops. If you have any problem comment below. Thanks for visiting Android Lords. Stay with us for more cool tips and tricks.